Due to the highly advanced and technically qualified barcode generator functionalities, barcode software is trusted by publishers and book stores worldwide. Barcode software supports all widely practiced Linear and 2D barcode font standards to build libraries and book publishing industry specific barcode labels, tags etc.
- Barcode system builds barcode labels using any of the Linear and 2D font standards.
- Barcode label printing software along with barcode creation, offers wide range of print options.
- Bulk numbers of library barcodes can be created at the same time.
- Multi copies of the same barcode image can be created on a single paper.
- Software helps to generate multiple barcode lists mainly for Libraries and publishing industries by aid of the series generating options useful for book publishers and libraries.
- Easily adjustable font, color and image settings help to build customized barcodes.
- Provides options to save the generated barcode images in any of the popularly used graphic file patterns like JPG, JPEG, BMP, EXIF, PNG etc.
- Works with support for all barcode printers and scanners.
- Advanced barcode designing objects (Pictures, Text, Line, Text, Ellipse and Rectangle) helps to build barcodes for library and publishing industries.
Supportive barcode font standards:
- Linear Barcode Symbologies
- Codabar, Code 11, EAN13, EAN8, Industrial 2 of 5, ISBN 13, Telepen, UPCA, UPCE
- 2D Barcode Symbologies
- Databar, Databar Limited, PDF417